Monday, July 21, 2008

Looking for a Stylish Green Bargain?

A few weeks ago, I blogged about (finally!) finding an organic v-neck t-shirt at prAna. I had never heard of this eco-retailer before and was pleased to find them through GreenSceneUSA.

A quick tangent: You know how, when you learn a new word, you hear it all the time? Okay, back to my story. So the day after I learn of prAna, Mark and I go to our local EMS store. Like a moth to the flame, I’m pulled to the clearance rack . . . and I find (what else?) prAna shirts and pants on sale.

I bought a prAna, 100% organic, Made-in-the-USA, raspberry tie-dyed tank top for 75% off. [I’m wearing it today and just snapped this picture.]

Finding stylish, organic, USA-made clothing on sale is my shopping Holy Grail, and I’m excited to share my best finds with you. Here's a link to the search results for prAna at EMS.

Question of the blog: Do you have a favorite eco clothing line?

No comments: