Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is Your Air Green?

Yesterday, we got an air purifier for our bedroom. When the box arrived, it was an exciting moment. Of course, as with most things in life, the good is balanced with the bad—when we opened the box, the air purifier was dented.

It’s funny, because while I’m a perfectionist in my professional life (and some parts of my personal life, too) I’m much more relaxed about the house. Each room in our home is actually filled with scratched, cracked, dented, and otherwise damaged furniture we got from the Crate&Barrel (www.crateandbarrel.com) outlet that’s just a few minutes away. In other words, we’re not returning the air purifier. It works just fine and I don’t want to use any additional energy to send it back and get a new one.

But let’s get to the point: I could take a deep breath as I was going to sleep last night, knowing the air I was breathing was cleaner than it had been the night before. Dent or not, that felt great.

Question of the blog: What do you think of air purifiers?

No comments: